Sunday, June 14, 2015

I Look To You

As I keep dwelling on this feeling, 
Internal wounds hardly have healing, 
Outside people look more appealing, 
Inside, well, a lot they ain't revealing.  

When challenges are on my face, 
I seek for your dwelling place,  
I wake up early and join the race, 
I look to you and I find loving grace. 

When friends and family are gone,
Melodies and choruses to dwell on, 
Poetry and verses in the dawn, 
To your heart, my heart is drawn.  

When my strength comes to an end, 
I'll still have your house to attend, 
Cars to buy and houses to extend, 
I'll still have you as a loving friend. 

You can make old things new, 
Attached on you just like a glue,
There's nothing I won't get through, 
I've always known this to be true. 

I Look To You

No comments:

Post a Comment