Thursday, July 20, 2023

Music Is My Home

In the rhythm of life, a nomad I roam,

From South Africa's plains to Australia's foam.

Every step I take, a melody unfolds,

For music is my home, wherever I'm told.


In the heart of Durban, where vibrant beats thrive,

Under African skies, my soul comes alive.

Drums and marimbas blend with joyful song,

Uniting a nation, where belonging belongs.


Through golden savannahs and wild terrain,

I carry the tunes of my native domain.

As I journey afar to lands unknown,

Music is my compass, my true North, my own.


To Australia's shores, where the oceans kiss,

A new chapter unfolds, another bliss.

I hear the didgeridoo's haunting call,

Echoes of ancient stories enthral.


In the Outback's vastness, my heart finds peace,

Through songlines and dreams, my spirit release.

From desert to city, my voice finds its sway,

Music is my refuge, wherever I lay.


Through cultures entwined, I embrace the change,

The beauty of diversity, ever so strange.

Harmonies blend, bridging gaps wide and far,

A universal language, like twinkling stars.


Through distance and time, my heart does roam,

But music remains my constant, my home.

Anywhere I go, anywhere I live,

In melodies and lyrics, my soul will give.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment