Monday, June 22, 2015

Hold My Hand

Stand where I don't understand, 
When my feet can't touch the land,
And I can't see the colour of the sand
I can't go back to the motherland. 

Incase I accidentally fall in the water, 
I have to get up to see my daughter, 
Historians told me to be a lawyer, 
All I ever wanted was to be an author. 

Who cares what the world really say, 
No one is on this earth to really stay, 
I won't waste my breath a single day, 
Trying to do things people's way. 

As I walk in the water I see your face,
You'll always be my dwelling place, 
Your special place none can replace, 
You're full of love and full of grace.  

You guide my feet whenever I walk, 
You conduct my tongue when I talk, 
For ages you've always been my rock
I open all doors whenever you knock. 

Hold My Hand 

No comments:

Post a Comment