Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Freely Falling

Surely this is my designated calling, 
Never run before you start crawling,  
This loving fire inside me is burning, 
Giving me wings so that I'll start flying. 

Your brightness describes you, 
Your power is in what we do, 
You make old things new,
You always carry me through. 

You take me to new heights, 
Comfort me through the night,
On my face you shine bright, 
In you there's my delight. 

I'm going to make my joy soundly, 
Enjoy each and every minute hourly, 
Let's enjoy this presence loudly, 
It's far where I'm from so I'll say it proudly. 

I'm the product of my own thoughts, 
In my life I had to undo grass knots, 
And then try to connect destiny dots, 
The more strength I produced, I regained lots.  

Freely Falling

No comments:

Post a Comment