Thursday, October 19, 2017

On My Day Off


I like to stay at home with my kids, 

And set free the ribs of my ribs, 

Let her go and do some shopping, 

Without emptying the bank account, that's what I'm hoping.  


I like to give my wife time without the little ones, 

I'm sure she gets tired every time my older one runs, 

I like to help grow her business, 

Sometimes it's not easy in this busyness. 


I like to take my kids outside for fresh air, 

Before they even need me I'm already there, 

The best way to make them smile is to smile first, 

I give them something to quench their thirst. 


There's nothing I love more than spending time with my family, 

They are an integral part of me, 

I'm daily overwhelmed by their cuteness, 

I like to pick them cute things to dress. 


My wife is the best woman I've ever known, 

She deeply loves me and making sure that I'm never alone, 

I love her to the moon and back, 

We always have each other's back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment