Monday, June 15, 2015

As I Grow

I'm writing you a poem that will flow, 
My time was planned long time ago, 
Growing up so fast, mum's belly can show, 
Before you know it, I'll be saying hello. 

It's so great being a small cute baby, 
Knowing you're loved by your mum and daddy, 
I'll just cry and they'll change my nappy, 
And that alone makes me so happy. 

They'll take me to the pool and to the park, 
See the sea we'll imagine Noah's ark, 
We'll wait to see whales and perhaps a shark, 
We'll have a great time until it's dark. 

I'll then call you two for us to hang out, 
I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about,
We'll have heaps of fun no doubt,
What will we be doing? I guess we'll have to find out. 

Take me to different, but interesting events,
Show off to your friends my many talents, 
I'll give you more info after my appearance, 
For now I'm just asking you two to be my God Parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment