Sunday, June 7, 2015

Baby Shower

It's the Queens birthday holiday, 
Mainly the baby shower is today, 
Prepared food 'till late last night, 
I'm not invited so I won't get a bite. 

I baked and prepared with my wife,
We both enjoyed the circles of life, 
Received lots of gifts and blessings, 
Love and support we're expressing. 

Whatever date and time it may be, 
We can’t wait to meet our baby, 
Her song is twinkle twinkle little toes,
Perfect lips and perfect nose. 

Ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes, 
She's amazing everybody knows, 
Pinch moments I'm daily having, 
My little girl is finally arriving. 

Lots of tickling and lots laughing,  
Lots of smiling and lots of dancing, 
Every moment we'll daily enjoy, 
This is a lively loving house with joy. 

Baby Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment