Thursday, December 18, 2014

When Love Begins

I dreamt about you everyday,
But never saw your face in anyway, 
Meeting you was a surprise, 
'Cause I realised how you've always been in my eyes. 

You're a gift from above, 
Your beauty, tender and intelligence permeate my love, 
You have a key to my very soul, 
You and I become whole.

I always dreamt of the day when you say, "I do" 
Flamboyantly shouting I do too, 
Indeed you're my better half, 
I'll live everyday to make you laugh. 

You can rely on me to have your back, 
I'll be more than whatever you lack, 
With you I want to build a better life, 
Always hold your hand and make you a proud wife. 

The wait is over let's celebrate being together, 
Let's live in love, peace and joy forever, 
Every morning our strength is made new, 
Always remember how much I love you. 

When Love Begins

No comments:

Post a Comment