Sunday, December 7, 2014

I am a Poem

My feet are the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings, 
They take their origin from emotion recollected in tranquility, 
The eyes of the wise found these steps more appealing, 
They walk to the troubled hearts and reveal reality. 

I am a Poem
My hands gained perspective on primary experience, 
My readers and I engaged in a struggle with each other, 
We struggled to know how to make our intimacy brilliant,
We try different ways to really know and understand one another. 

I resist and insist to talk directly to your situation, 
I am a prognosis not a diagnosis,  
My twists enmeshes your foundation, I challenge your perspective and become your hypnosis.

I know that you are well, alive and want clarification, 
You want to feel and see deeply into the world that you inhabit, 
You want help with your life's acceleration,
Help with your situation, designation, motivational and your riding habit. 

I am a Poem 
These poems write me not me writing them, 
They are a reflection of my real belief system, 
I'll hold your roots and your branches like a stem, 
I'll help you deal with your past and give your future a smooth rhythm. 

I am a Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment