Friday, December 19, 2014

Friends For Life

We are real friends
I've got you covered
You've got me covered too
When I need love
That's when I need you
Like whispering wind 
You have a calm voice 
Spending time with you 
Was my wisest choice 
You're a friend to keep
My deepest dreams you awake 
Our friendship is so deep 
I'll go out of my way for your sake 
You're installed in my heart 
You're my best friend 
You're like my piece of art 
My love for you will never end 
For you my shoulder is wide enough 
When you're upset come and cry 
I'll be there when things are tough 
I'll be there to wipe your face dry 
Come to me with every issue 
My hands won't be tight 
I'll be there with a tissue 
I'll be there for you day and night 
You're the world's best friend 
Our love will remain strong till the end 

Friends For Life


No comments:

Post a Comment