Sunday, December 28, 2014

One Thing

There's one thing that I desire,  
It has to do with your heart, 
You have to feel great from the start, 
I want to see you going higher and higher. 

I strongly believe in humanity, 
There's a reason for our creation, 
Changed minds change the nation, 
I will fight for your sanity. 

This world has lost clear direction, 
People don't know where to go, 
Going everywhere but no where struggling to grow, 
Loosing the signal and vital connection. 

Be organised, stay on the map, 
Seek one thing and put a seed in it, 
Make it multiply and stop trying to fit,
Some people won't like you, you're not money stand on the gap.  
 
Stand firm for your beliefs, 
A house divided against itself cannot stand, 
You and I can bring peace in our land, 
People are craving for reliefs. 

One Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment