Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thinking Out Loud

I could spell love since I was five, 
My brain was full of letters, 
I still have my whole life to live, 
Living with joy is all that matters. 

Awards filled up my Principal's office,
Best storyteller, poet, music, sports,
Well the list is endless if you notice, 
Best student in class was my transport. 

It's the moments that counts, 
Not materials things like trophies, 
Words pouring in tremendous amounts,
Setting cast like in the movies.  

Waking up each morning with words to live by, 
Never let the day pass without encouraging someone, 
A better tomorrow is the reason you have to wake up and try, 
Never let a person walk alone. 

But time is indeed an arrow, 
Equipping each person, equipping the nation, 
Walk even when the path is narrow, 
Have a vision for the next generation. 

Thinking Out Loud



No comments:

Post a Comment