Friday, December 12, 2014

A Place Called Home

I've been to so many places around the world, 
I've seen so many faces and families, 
The normal world breathes the same air as the underworld, 
People with diverse mentalities. 

Though I've been to so many places, 
I'll never forget a place called home,  
My mind recorded so many pages, 
Memories captured in monochrome. 

Para flying, canoeing, driving jet skis, 
Pearl farms, massages, driving boats, 
Travelling the world brings a life with ease, 
Everybody needs a holiday and to take notes. 

Holidays are a reflection of your life, 
You look back and make adjustments, 
For me it's much better when you're with your wife, 
The whole world becomes a circumference. 

There's no place with laughter like home, 
A collection of wonderful memories, 
Home can never be compared to Rome, 
Home is where there's a collection of energies. 

A Place Called Home 


No comments:

Post a Comment