Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Eve

As my eyes firmly gaze the twilight, 
My heart yet yearned for another year, 
My former year was under the spotlight, 
Things started to be more clear.  

NYE can really get in your face, 
Confronting your own resolutions, 
What I know is I'm only here by grace, 
My year was covered by solutions.  

2014 was the best year for me, 
Now that today is the last day,
My dreams were set free, 
Even the ones I never knew I had I must say. 

Two famous questions left for you to ask, 
What have you done and what will you do? 
Be honest with yourself don't wear a mask, 
If you haven't got a clue think of something new. 

Think of the life of a lion king,
Sitting inside its majestic skin, 
After all is said and done just sing, 
It's time to be in places you've never been. 

New Years Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment