Sunday, October 18, 2015

She Sleeps

She sleeps on my lap after a song, 
She sleeps on my chest after a cuddle, 
She sleeps at night and all day long, 
When she wakes up lots of fun we double. 

Her life is like a poem, intensity intertwined with calmness, 
Her cheeks are like marshmallows I'm constantly protecting them,  
Her scrutinising eyes are covered with brightness, 
Her calmness and cuteness makes people around go 'hmm'. 

She moves her hands as she sleeps, 
She makes many faces as she sleeps, 
She, she smiles as she sleeps, 
She's so peaceful as she sleeps. 

I often wonder what she's dreaming about, 
I often ask myself in which language is she dreaming? 
I can't wait for her to wake up and hear her shout, 
It's a great experience and a sound redeemer. 

During the busyness of life she sleeps, 
Call me bias but she's the best baby I've ever seen,
She's growing as she's sleeping to hangout with my peeps, 
She's cuter than the babies you've seen in the magazine. 

She Sleeps 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful picture you paint of you and little Nala.

    ReplyDelete