Monday, November 3, 2014

Frozen Rain

Finally braved Tasmanian cold 
Hobart's snow glowed white 
Maybe I'll retire here when I'm old 
The lifestyle just seems right

The howling wind blew me away
The feeling of playing with ice  
The cold from the snow I obey 
The whole experience was nice 

The distance made the ice small 
Mount Wellington's highest view 
The mountain peak made me so tall 
The magnificent view I never knew  

From a distance we freshly see 
Things we've been walking through 
From a distance we can be 
Better people with great things to do  

Playing with the cold snow feels good 
But after a while you have to let it go 
Relying on a warm jacket with a hood  
You have to let that snow man grow 

Learn to survive the cold in your life 
Make fun of situations you're facing 
Life is so much fun with no strife 
Your dreams you should be chasing 

Frozen Rain 

No comments:

Post a Comment