Thursday, November 20, 2014

Swinging Skyward

The sky is an awesome view, 
We see the reflection of the sea, 
Everything just turned blue, 
With such open space I feel free. 

I looked skyward in silent wonder, 
With silent words I spoke to this world, 
Do you even realise the sky that you're under?
Do you realise how the earth is curled?

Who watches you over your sleep?Sings to the dawn when the night is gone?
Who pulls your arm when the hill is steep?
Making sure that you're never alone?

Looking at the world around me, 
Do these people even know who they are? 
Walking in the land that could be covered by the sea, 
Eternity already began though it may seem really far. 

The end started at the beginning, 
The beginning started at the end,
Either way we'll always be winning,
In the end you'll always be my friend. 

Swinging Skyward 

No comments:

Post a Comment