Monday, November 24, 2014

Love is Easy

If it's easy in your mind, 
It will be easy in your life, 
True love is very hard to find, 
You don't just wake up with a wife. 

People complicate simple things,  
Love had to be a commandment, 
Even after an exchange of rings, 
Love still needs enhancement.  

My love for you is like an ocean, 
That goes down so deep, 
My kiss goes straight to your emotion
Like waves having seashore to keep. 

My love for you is like a rose, 
Eternally astounding fragrance, 
You are the one I chose, 
My love for you is full of radiance. 

My love for you is like a river, 
That will never in a million years end, 
My love for you is like a dove, 
With a beautiful message to send.

My love for you is like song, 
That I will continually sing forever, 
Like a poem that is intentionally long, 
Words factory that won't surrender. 

Love is Easy 

No comments:

Post a Comment