Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Distinctively Similar

I am wonderfully and fearfully made,
The workmanship around me is marvellous, 
My thought levels are equipped to be on a higher grade,
I was designed and purposely structured to be fabulous. 

There never was and never will be another me, 
I am intentionally unique, 
Knowing who I am is the key that sets me free, 
The way I walk, the way I talk, the way I seek, the way I speak. 

Having a role model is a wonderful thing, 
But always remember that you're not your role model, 
There's uniqueness in whatever you bring, 
You have your own self to remodel. 

You're not your mentor, 
Discover your own uniqueness, 
You have a new season to enter, 
You have your own sweetness. 

There can be many copies, but there'll always be one original,
You ought to be yourself, 
We can live in a multicultural society but there'll always be one aboriginal, 
Nobody can defeat you if you're in agreement with oneself. 

Distinctively Similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment