Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Power of the Pair

You came in my busy world with a smile, 
I haven't seen such beauty for a while, 
Last time was when I was day dreaming, 
Trying to create an imaginary image with no meaning.  

I never thought a person like you does exist, 
Beautiful heart, smile, body every beauty you consist, 
I remember thinking to myself, I'll live to keep that beauty, 
I'll cross the oceans if I have to and do your every duty. 

I just don't wanna see you tired but always fired up, 
Your unending passion overruns my cup, 
Your undying love chases isolation from everyone, 
With no doubt every part of my body told me you're the one. 

You're the best thing that ever happened to me, 
Your unconditional love sets me free, 
I've inscribed you in my heart, it belongs to you, 
Great things are born from the power of two. 

The Power of the Pair

No comments:

Post a Comment