Saturday, February 14, 2015

I am Destiny's Child

The most important tool to have on your toolbox is identity, 
It will help you deal with everything wisely especially pain's intensity, 
It will unlock your sacred wings and so high you'll fly, 
You'll reach new spaces that are hidden beyond the sky. 

Destiny is indeed my strongest magnet, 
It pulls me away from this ordinary planet, 
I'm pulled towards the mark of the high calling, 
I've crossed the seas and changed planes, there's something that destiny is installing. 

I am Destiny's Child 
I am secured and confident in who I am, 
That means in my obedience and times of need I'll receive a ram, 
There's no devil in hell that can feed me with all the earthly lies,
It means through all the vicissitudes of life still I rise. 

I am blessed from dawn and night where things are out of my eyesight, 
Life has became this pleasant walk around nature at twilight, 
The stars in the sky reflect where I'm standing, 
Only because who I am one day came to my understanding. 

I am Destiny's Child 
I am not defined by other people's perspectives and opinions, 
I'm not governed by this world's dominions, 
I am blessed from the soles of my feet to the crown of my head, 
Every time I go to bed and wake up in the morning I know that I am Destiny's Child. 

I am Destiny's Child 

No comments:

Post a Comment