Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Power of Perception

Perception is everything,
One person come to work whistling,
While the other person is wrestling,
Frustrated by everything. 

It's not what's happening to you, 
but what's happening in you that matters. 
You don't need a new set of circumstances, 
You need a new set of attitudes. 

You need a new mind that goes beyond your situation,
that seeks to learn things that are not connected to where you came from or where you are. 
You need to change your perception,
You need to think outside the box no matter who you are. 

There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom, 
Knowledge can teach you how to load a gun, 
but wisdom tells you when to pull a trigger. 
Knowledge gives you the information how to do it, 
but wisdom gives you the insight to know how to use what you've been given.

I know where I came from and I know where I'm going, 
I forget not the power of small beginnings, 
but where I'm going is way bigger than where I come from. 

If you see my blessings, 
I'm supposed to be blessed. 
If you see me overcoming, 
I'm supposed to overcome. 
If you see me victorious, 
I'm supposed to be victorious. 
If you see me filled with joy, 
I'm supposed to have joy. 

Think differently, act differently and function differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment