Friday, September 26, 2014

The Art of Algebra

Our life is an equation, look at who we are becoming,
You and I are now intertwined. 
Letters and numbers combined, 
Our love languages interlocked and simplified everything. 

Number 1 you are a divisible one, 
Your trinity in unity confirms that you are the one. 
Divine one I've searched for someone like you there's none, 
Your sacrifice told the world it is done. 

Number 3 you have become unglued, 
My love for Christ has been renewed. 
Take me to the third heaven where there is completeness, 
Let your strength cover my weakness. 

Number 5 let your grace fall upon my face, 
Let my body be your dwelling place.
Increase my worshiping space, 
Let my heart embrace your grace. 

Number 7 let me rest my creativity in yours, 
Let your anointing oil profusely fill my spirit with yours. 
Let your word be the sword to fight all the earthly wars, 
It is completed your love has opened doors.  

The Art of Algebra 



No comments:

Post a Comment