Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Dimension

Take me 
to a new dimension
where my past in your eyes 
will catalyse me 
to be wise

Where my hands 
interlocked with yours
but yours left fingerprints
where your eyes saw through my heart
and my sight was your fingertips
where your word 
spoke life to me 
and like a bird
I needed to fly

Where my legs grew from your ground like the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline
no matter how many times it’s sent away
where your beauty permeates my praises 
and your heart's purity saturate my phases  

Where your tongue 
was my sword 
and my identity was defined 
by your word

New dimension 
Where my feet under your light joined my legs in your sight
and my body joined your breath to my lungs 
and our thoughts became my tongue 
Where your heart
under my rib cage
beat your blood through my veins and my veins through your arms became my DNA
we became one 
your heartbeat became mine and mine became yours

New dimension 
where my heart was covered by your chest and your tongue moved my lips
where your words is all I spoke so my fears became your light
where your left hand joined my right 
where we prayed to intertwine our sights 
where your mouth moved my tongue 
and people called it 
insights and wisdom. 

New dimension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment