Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sunday Morning

 
I woke up this morning, 
with a sound of nature in my ears. 
I then started smiling, 
Recalling, I'm not just a person I'm an heir. 

I used to be very good at soccer, 
but they started playing games on Sunday. 
Christ told me to be a faithful walker, I preferred church on Sunday then walked on the ground on Monday. 

The sound of worship I couldn't miss, 
His word training my soul to make better choices. 
My cheek wouldn't miss the feel of His kiss, 
Filling up my spirit with His love and a tonal harmonic sound from angelic voices. 

God has already given you a massive blessing just receive it, 
Get ready! 'Cause it will float your boat. 
Don't think just drink it, 
If you choose you can use this as your quote. 

I can smell the freshness of this Sunday morning, 
My eyes embracing His nature as I'm walking in the Hills of Surrey Hills, 
This is a new season filled with joy to pour out every morning.  
The Lord takes me to a secrete place  to see His face around these hills. 

Sunday Morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment