Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Selection of Images

Memory is a selection of images, some elusive, others imprinted indelibly on the brain, 
We choose which ones to visit from time to time, 
We select good memories, good times just so that we can avoid the ones dressed in pain, 
We want to be free from slavery of our own thoughts, just like how some of us avoid crime. 

We choose the type of people we hangout with,
We, the people with conscience daily seek to do good deeds, 
We choose our own happiness and beliefs just so that we don't choose the myth,
We want to make sound decisions in life so we listen attentively as one reads. 

The images I select are the good ones I call happy memories,
The ones I don't are when life was not very nice to me, not the things I did, 
What gets me really excited is that I have more happy memories and stories, 
I don't wanna brag but I started helping people anonymously since I was a kid. 

I don't like recognition for doing good things, 
I feel like it erases the point why I'm doing it in the first place, 
It is knowing that I'm here in this world for a greater purpose that gives me eagle's wings, 
I leave enough time and room in my mind for creative space. 

I stay in a happy mood so that I can freely create, 
I create happy stories, songs and things that will last for generations to come, 
I moved to Australia just so that I can find that real mate, 
I'm proud of my choices, I'm proud of where I'm going and I'm proud of where I'm from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment