Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy Fourth Wedding Anniversary

I proposed in Singapore, had holidays there and in Malaysia, ate great food, went paragliding and had lots of fun. 

We got married the following year at Poets Lane in the Dandenongs (Melbourne) on the 1st of April 2013. 

1st wedding anniversary we went back to Poets Lane to the same luxurious room we had on our wedding day. 
2nd wedding anniversary we went to Durban at Umhlanga (South Africa) with a pregnant wife that I surprised with another luxurious room near a swimming pool. 
3rd wedding anniversary we were in Hillcrest, with a date box and lots of games to play. 
4th wedding anniversary we went to a beautiful Warrandyte's (Melbourne) restaurant. The fountain and the river perfecting the moment as we enjoyed our meals. 
I brought our traditional and western wedding's albums. We reflected in all the good times we shared over the years. Great memories and stories. 
My wife pregnant with our second baby. We wrote our favourite childhood memories. We also went by the river where I declared encouraging words to our beautiful daughter on the way. Katie and I both wrote her letters. What a great day it was and what a great life I've shared with this gorgeous wife of mine. I'm looking forward to more years to come. 

On this fourth year of marriage, I'm a happiest man than I've ever been. There will be four of us soon. The words are just not enough to describe the joy in my heart.  

Happy Fourth Wedding Anniversary 

No comments:

Post a Comment