Saturday, April 22, 2017

Change

Change is coming in your life, 
Things are going to be better if you believe,
I've had my share of ups and downs, 
I've experienced that no matter what it is I face, 
Change is going to come around in due season. 

It is my role as a believer of Christ to give you hope as an anchor for your soul, 
Share with you a Christology that transcends culture,  
Mary's audacity to tell disciples to do exactly what Jesus said, 
Give you peace of God that surpasses all understanding.  

It is my role to respond to a calling upon my life, 
Write things that I want to read, 
Talk life in a lifeless society, 
Motivate people through the demographics of life,
Lay down my life before the foundations of the world. 

Give out what you need the most, 
If it's finance give it away, 
If it's love give it away, 
It will all come back in numbers. 

Change



No comments:

Post a Comment