Saturday, April 15, 2017

Comfortable Hands

Welcome home Zara
It's time to join your sister Nala
I'm a complete man
I'm content 
I'm grateful
I'm blessed
This was always part of God's plan

After my parents only had boys
It was time for us to buy new toys
Different outfits
Different interactions
Emotion's expressions
Legacy
Diverse generations
A plan that just fits 

We are living in the day and time
Where my girls will raise their voices anytime
Speak their minds
Have equal rights
Name their choices 
Highly appreciated
Agape loved
Take routes of all kinds

Me and your mama love you a lot 
And I 
I'll give you a kiss before I put you in your cot 
Hug you as I'm saying goodnight
Read you a book 
Sing you a song 
Pray for you 
Shield you with love 
Assure you that you'll wake up alright 

Our hearts will always be your safest heaven
Our doors will always be open 24/7
We'll hear you out
Share our wisdom
Encourage you 
Hug you with hope 
Pray to increase your faith 
If you need anything 
I mean anything 
Just give us a shout 

In us you'll always find 

Comfortable Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment