Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hanging out with the South African High Commissioner


On the weekend we spent time with Ms Beryl R. Sisulu, High Commissioner, 

A daughter of amazing Walter Sisulu, 

Ms Beryl is so humble and truly loves her people, 

She likes to see people happy and having a good time. 


Even though she's high ranked, she can adapt to people of any colour or any level, 

She genuinely loves kids, she kept asking me to bring her young South Africans, my kids. 

She now has two of my motivational poetry books that she loves and wants me to perform in amazing events, 

Halala to our new High Commissioner you are truly the best. 


We are looking forward to spending more time with you in future engagements, 

Even though there's a lot to get done in your high office, I have no doubt it will be done with love. 

There will still be parties to attend too.  

Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu!✌🏾

 

No comments:

Post a Comment