Monday, September 25, 2017

When Love is Gone


Someone wrote me a message to write about this and as a writer I love to write about things that will help other people. Please comment, share, like and tell me what you think and also send me messages requesting a specific poem especially for you. I will write it for you. 😊
N|B Again this is for one of my fans, pure creativity oozing out. I'm happily married. 😃

It was fine and fun for us to be together,
I remember the long conversations we had on the phone, 
Asking you to hang up the phone, conversations lasted forever, 
Before I could dial your number again, I realised that your love is gone. 

Maybe this was never meant to be, 
Maybe we had to learn from each other how to love more, 
Sometimes challenging experiences are what we need to see, 
So that we learn to get up every time we're knocked down the floor.  

Goodbyes are never easy so I'm just gonna go, 
I wish you well in your future endeavours, 
You gave me life experience I'm glad I now know, 
When love is gone it's hard to do anymore favours. 

I hope that one day you'll find someone who'll make you happy, 
Who will wake up every morning with one purpose; to love you, 
Who will spend more time with you, buy you flowers and make you brekkie, 
Someone who will cherish each and everything you do. 

When Love is Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment