Friday, September 1, 2017

Why Not?


Why should I spend thousands of dollars on Facebook Ads and give it to American multibillionaires? Wouldn't that money be much better use supporting vulnerable people in Africa? I'm not a multi anything but I've made huge amounts of money anonymously in Africa. I didn't want to be on the newspapers, radios and TVs for it. I do it out of pure love. I know how it's like to have nothing. I work full time to support my family here in Australia and in South Africa. I do projects like writing books, recording albums ect. on the side to support those who are in need. The sad reality is that people these days would rather support nasty posts, music where people are swearing and music videos where girls are wearing next to nothing instead of clean, meaningful and life changing projects. Do with this post what you may but I'm not going to subscribe to the ills of this world. Go and like my Facebook page and support my projects, I've already told you why. It's free! It's for the good course and even if you don't, I'm still gonna rise like the wings of an eagle. https://m.facebook.com/PercysPoems/ ✌🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment