Saturday, September 2, 2017

This Father's Day


Everything that I am, the credit goes to my dad,

The best dad this world ever had, 

Now that I think about it, he was never really sad, 

He was always smiling that's why I lived each day to make him glad.  


I read my wife's blog this morning and I found a Father's Day love letter, 

We stop the storms and break new ground together, 

Nobody is perfect but for her, I live each day to become better, 

I'm passionate about lots of things, but my family is the top on the list of things that really matter. 


Even though life is not always easy, 

Things get crazy and we get really busy, 

We take time to say I love you, smell the rose and let it be breezy, 

Always know, mother of my children, my better half, I love you deeply. 


I think it's inevitable that a man shall love his family, 

In both our beautiful kids, I can see my personality, 

Taking care of you three is a privilege not a responsibility, 

In this crazy world all I want our kids to always have is humanity. 


After 9 years, after everything, my eyes are still filled with tears when I think of how much I love you, 

You are the pillar of my strength, you inspire everything I do, 

My better half, the mother of my children, I always have you to come home to, 

Sometimes I feel like you love me more than I love myself and for that here is my eternal thank you. 


This Father's Day 

0EA6D4EC-A7CA-47EA-9E17-8C5F695CBA19-1-1024x768-oriented.png


No comments:

Post a Comment