Sunday, September 3, 2017

Writing...


Writing inspiring books and songs for me has never been a job or a chore. 

I've been blessed enough with other work like managing different companies etc. 

I love to create as a hobby because I don't feel the pressure and I put no pressure on people supporting my work. 

I know that to some artists this is not the case and I've seen the outcome. This is just my version of the story as an artist, it has nothing to do with anybody else. 


I still pour out my whole heart when I'm creating new stories, poems and songs though. 

I've professionally recorded lots of songs in the past. 

Obviously I take my gifts seriously. I want the best studio equipment, the best book covers, the best printing companies and topics that will be relevant to most people. 

Writing is my way of relaxing, I don't create under pressure and I think that's why people can hear my heart when they get their hands on my craft. 

You supporting my work is a bonus and I highly appreciate it because it helps to cover all the art related overhead expenses. 

But what I'm really after here is your heart, for you to be the best version of yourself and for you to have a greater life. 😊 


Writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment