Friday, May 1, 2015

Two Waves

Love is like two waves that flow together, 
They hold on to each other forever, 
The wind blows them in one direction, 
They hold each other in one affection. 

Love keeps these waves in motion, 
Dancing in the midst of an ocean, 
Flowing restlessly beneath the stars,
Remaining in cruise control like cars. 

The wind is the oxygen they breathe, 
Flowing together above and beneath, 
Heat in their two hearts that saves,    
Desiring the shore like two waves. 

You can freely fall into my arms,
It's the best place that truly warms, 
When the world is so cold I'll be there, 
I'll be the air when you loose breath 'cause I really care. 

I'll make you my gorgeous wife, 
The wind will surround us with the circles of life, 
We will cuddle and you'll lye on my chest, 
Above all I'll make you my best. 

Two Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment