Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Miracle in Her

25 weeks ago you were like a size of a Poppy seed,
Your mum and I patiently waited for you to grow, 
And then you were like a size of a Sesame seed,  
The fact that you were alive is all we needed to know. 

Suddenly you were like a grain of rice, blueberry and raspberry, 
You grew to the size of a grape, date, fig and a plum, 
I imagined your room becoming an Art gallery, 
Everywhere I went I always thought of you and your mum. 

Then you were the size of a kiwi fruit, peach, pear and avocado, 
3 weeks ago we witnessed via a scan a miracle of this new life, 
Then you were a navel orange and a dragon fruit a miracle was my motto, 
I'm daily so thankful that your mum is my gorgeous wife. 

You then became a grape fruit, mango and a cantaloupe, 
You grew so fast I couldn't believe my imaginary eyes, 
Then you were an eggplant, papaya soon to be a squash a mystery card in an envelope. 
Your growth and strength took us by surprise. 

You are kicking strong about to turn to a honey dew then a watermelon,
We'll then meet your beautiful face, 
You'll soon have us to rely on, 
Just for you your mum and I have created an amazing space. 

A Miracle in Her

No comments:

Post a Comment