Thursday, May 28, 2015

Arrived from an Aeroplane

Mum where do babies come from? 
They come from aeroplanes she said,
Do aeroplane stop to drop some?   
I knew there was a lot to see ahead. 
 
My head was always towards the sky, 
I was wondering how it was possible,  
How is it possible for babies to fly? 
To me that was mission impossible. 

Our parents didn't want to face it, 
They made up stories as we grew, 
Then they wouldn't sit down to admit, 
Once the kids started to have a clue. 

I'm getting ready for those questions, 
If they gonna know the truth so be it, 
I'll always offer them suggestions, Then it will be up to them to commit. 

Stop telling your kids there is Santa, 
I don't believe in a tradition of lies, 
I might as well go and drink a Fanta,
Open your eyes, they'll be old and wise. 

Arrived from an Aeroplane 


No comments:

Post a Comment