Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Here Comes a Great Agent


I'm starting a new job today, 
I'm blessed with many talents I'd say,
That's why I wake up every morning and pray, 
I want to be a better version of myself everyday. 

I've always been interested in real estate, 
Getting a few properties of my own and share the benefits with a mate, 
Invest in a piece of land and then wait, 
Wait for the value of that land to be so great. 

The best way I figured was to get in the industry, 
Sell the land with benefits and be the best agent that will bring back the dignity, 
Pride myself in doing things differently, 
Work honestly and tirelessly to have referrals pointing back to me. 

I'm a people person, I easily build rapport, 
After studying a real estate course I had to get my foot on the door, 
I've thought of getting in this industry before, 
Harcourts Boronia gave me a job on the spot and now it's time for more.  

What a privilege to sell people's most valuable assets, 
A highest price for their home is what each client gets, 
Are you in a city of Knox? Make Percy your agent of choice to ensure no regrets,  
Once you do that your greatest investment outcome is all sets. 

Here Comes a Great Agent 

No comments:

Post a Comment