Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Night of Wonder!


People often ask me if I get nervous before my performances!? The answer is; no I don't get nervous at all. 


The excitement exceeds the nerves, 

My desire is to always give the audience what it deserves, 

Unpack the truth installed within my heart, 

Touch each and every soul with every piece of art. 


To release and share contagious joy, 

Share the truth about me 'cause that what people enjoy, 

Having fun, laughter, relaxation while active, 

Observing, learning, following, leading while proactive. 


I love delivering each song or piece of poetry with simplicity, 

I also enjoy the journey of co-creating and simplifying complexity, 

My hands open up to freely give and receive,  

I take people through the roller coaster of emotions before I leave and that's what I always aim to achieve. 


People's responses after each performance are super amazing, 

My heart's desire to write more is always blazing, I leave people each night grazing, it is the generation of hope that we are raising. 


That's what happened during the night of Wonder!  






No comments:

Post a Comment