Saturday, October 7, 2017

Our Amazing First Home


After 10 years of moving up and down, 

From continent to continent and town to town, 

We've travelled the world and had lots of fun, 

We had a good run but we're not yet done. 


It all started here in Melbourne during the choir tour, 

I was 21 years old and having lots of fun that's for sure, 

Going to the gym and music were my daily passions, 

I loved studying as well, but just like any 21 year old I had lots of questions. 


And then I met my now wife Katie, 

Something stirred in my heart and to her I looked crazy, 

I knew I never felt like this about anyone before, 

I looked beyond her beauty and I knew her soul has more. 


Boy I was right! I think about it day and night,  

Being around her felt right, I had no doubt our future was going to be bright, 

Together we thrive, achieve more and can solve any problem, 

We are like Batman and Robin.  


Fast forward, we got married and had kids,  

Then we looked for a home and thought we had to do lots of bids,

Katie and I bought a home we both fell madly in love with, we really love it, 

After a heart to heart conversation with God, we bought under our budget and on our very first bid; I saw a huge amount of favour, in this competitive market I must admit.  


Our Amazing First Home 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment