Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I Choose iTunes


The only reason I love iTunes
Is that you can select the songs you want, 
You can listen to the sample and make your own choice, 
You make the choice whether you want to buy the song or not. 

I feel like we've had no choice in the past, 
We liked the song on the record, cassette or cd and we had to buy the whole album, 
I don't care what artist it is, I've never bought an album and liked the whole thing, 
The freedom that we have these days is amazing.

That's why I'm so excited that I'm able to put my new album on iTunes, 
Share it with the world piece by piece, 
Give everyone the power to choose the songs they like,  
I don't have to explain how unique, authentic and powerful this album is, you have that power to listen for yourself... here is the link... I Am Sold - Single by Percy Shozi
https://itun.es/au/Nv6lkb

I Choose iTunes  

No comments:

Post a Comment