Thursday, August 3, 2017

Here is Daddy Here is Baba


Here is daddy, here is baba, 
Is what my daughter was jumping and shouting about as I got home, 
It's really nice to have someone who is over the moon to see you arriving at home, 
Nala is one special girl who is always full of joy and laughter, 
Your smiles and hugs is what she's always after. 

But then it got me thinking, 
How many kids wish their dads made it home? 
How many dads wish their kids would jump like Nala does when they get home? 
How many wives are waiting to celebrate with their husbands as they get home? 

I wish the numbers can be greater than the statistics in our society, 
I wish that there might be more joy in people's homes than what we daily hear on the news, 
I wish people can love each other more than ice cream itself, 
I wish that people would jump and say, "Here is daddy, here is baba!" 

Because this life is too short not to embrace things that are really important to us, 
I wish that I can say we will be here forever but I can't 'cause no one is immortal, 
But one thing I can tell you is that when your heart is right like my little girl's, 
We will all live as one happy family one day in heaven. 

Here is Daddy Here is Baba 

No comments:

Post a Comment