Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Would You Care to Share?


Sharing is caring sounds like a cliché,

But kindness moves us in a unique way, 

My daughter always comes with two fruits and say, 

"Here is your fruit daddy", I never thought I'd see this day. 


It's not even her second birthday, 

She's looking after me and not outside for a play, 

I hope this kindness is here to stay, 

That way she'll make me proud 'til I'm grey. 


Little people remind us the importance of small things, 

Like the symbolism of two rings, 

The joy that the marriage brings, 

God and the couple form three strongest strings. 


Would You Care to Share? 

The reality is, sometimes your family will drive you mad, 

But life is too short for you to remain sad, 

Blood is thicker than water look at what you have and be glad, 

Whatever it is they put you through, it can't be that bad. 


Share the love with another brother, 

Take care of your sister, 

Love your mother and father, 

Just take care of one another. 


No comments:

Post a Comment