Tuesday, July 25, 2017

More Than One Career


I've always felt like one career is never enough for me,
Dynamics, change and growth is what I've always wanted to see, 
It's a personality thing I know,
Some people are happy doing one thing and that's ok, doing something they've started long time ago. 

I've had lots of work experience in different roles, 
Including managing teams of more than 30 people, different work cultures and helped companies in different countries achieve their goals, 
I think that's why I excelled in Psychology in a Work Context at Uni, 
I've seen past experiences affecting current behaviour, people who were always moody. 

I've taken time to understand them and it's always because of the bad experiences from the past, 
I confirmed this as they opened up at last, 
I've enjoyed giving encouraging words that shaped their future, 
I walked in their shoes and painted a new brighter picture. 

I'm a communicator, I love to read, write, sing, dance and connect with people, 
For all the experience I've had so far in my life I'll forever be grateful, 
I've climbed on the shoulders of great men in history, 
To them I accredit all my victory. 

If I had to do it again, I'd do it exactly the same, 
Some people I've met at work 10 years ago, heard my name and caught up the flame, 
They still call me even today because we connected heart to heart, 
Working in different places gave me the opportunity to work with different people; and I gave them the same passion I give my art. 

More Than One Career 


No comments:

Post a Comment