Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Open Arms


I wake up each day with open arms, 

To pray and be thankful for the day ahead, 

Love in my heart daily burns, 

God watched me over while I was still lying on my bed. 


My paths are great 'cause I'm daily led, 

It's so exciting like that book I never read, 

The book I never read is my own,

Now I'm daily writing it on my iPhone. 


It's so bad I know, 

All these gadgets are hard to let go,

Now in my house it's like iEverything, 

It's like focusing on iSelf and to me that's a bad thing. 


We now live in and individualistic world, 

A world of iPods, iPhones, iPads, iWatches people barely say a word, 

iWorld, our hands are too busy and before we know it we are all alone, 

One day when we are sick of these iGadgets people will be gone. 


It's iWord vs your word, why don't you close your phone for iHug, 

Let go of your distractions, just pull off the plug, 

iLife is too short and so is yours, 

Open arms will open doors.  


Open Arms 


No comments:

Post a Comment