Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Children's Books


After having 2 children and a great response from my 2 poetry books,
I've now decided to write children's books. Yay! 
I love reading those rhyming stories and Nala my first born loves listening to them. 
If you've noticed I've posted a start of my kid's story yesterday. 
This will factor different ages and stages of children's lives and the story will grow with the kids. 😃

I'm really excited about this as I'll now write books in series. 
Yep! 
Expect lots and lots of books from me in the future. 
Those who know me very well will tell you that writing is a true passion of mine and reading is one of the things I really enjoy and love. 
Please comment, suggest or even criticise as I post these short kid's stories. 
After all adults read these stories for the kids, so really they are for everybody. 😃
It's the first time taking this challenge and I'm over the moon about it. 

Much Love, 

Percy 

No comments:

Post a Comment