Thursday, June 29, 2017

New Life's Meaning


You came to me with a new life's meaning, 

You transformed the way I was feeling, 

You turned around what was normal,   

You added more pages to my journal. 


When you came into my life, I had more to write about, 

You're the Queen of my heart no doubt, 

I wouldn't want life any other way, 

You're an inspiration in my life everyday. 


The way you love and believe in other people, 

You inspire me to daily write a sequel,  

Pouring my heart out through art for a number of years, 

Because of you all my fears and tears disappears. 


I met you as I took a mic to sing, 

After five years I bought you a wedding ring, 

I knew way before that you were the one,  

I wanted us to have peace when the wedding was done. 


Today we are a parents of two, 

Our kids influence everything we do, 

Our plenty of joy and radiant dawn are daily new, 

I love my family more and more everyday and I know you do too. 


New Life's Meaning 

No comments:

Post a Comment