Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day South Africa


This is how close my dad and I were. He was a great man, my best friend and took pride in all my achievements. My schoolmates I'm NOT sorry for always taking the first position in class, I had a dad waiting to be proud again and again back home haha! 

After 15 years I still miss him like he left today. His sense of humour, kindness, care, smiles, jokes, songs, karate training, dancing moves, cooking, and prayers. We even used to match our clothes. I miss my dad everyday more than anything. He was my hero, my best buddy, my rock, my hope and my daily joy. 
He was a great example, he loved mum unconditionally and he showed me the importance of marriage. He taught me to become a better man, never to give up and to fight for my dreams. 💪🏾

Parents love your kids God blessed you with. Life is too short. Happy Father's Day Mnganga, Mthiya, Mtumaseli, Gabhisa.  ❤️ 

Happy Father's Day South Africa


No comments:

Post a Comment