Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A Job Interview


First of all let's not call it that,  

It's a negotiation and that is the fact, 

The company needs you as much as you need them, 

We all want a better outcome. 


There's a reason why Donald Trump is a President and a multibillionaire, 

Some will say it's because of his hair, 

No that's not why, he knows his worth, 

That what you need to know from birth. 


People don't have to understand or even like you, 

But you have to be honest with yourself in everything you do, 

Not everyone will like you, you're not money, 

Be sour if you have to be but also be sweet as honey. 


I'm naturally good at what I do, 

Before I went to Uni I already knew, 

But I had to get that degree just to impress you, 

I appreciate my own effort and I hope you do too.


I'm not the only one shopping, companies are shopping too, 

You already like me, you didn't call me out of the blue, 

Employing me is long overdue, 

That's what everyone should be saying in their job interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment