Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wings of an Eagle Poetry Book Launch - Australia

Hi everyone, 

1 more sleep! 2 books published and too much FUN waiting for those who will be at Stairway Church, 171 Rooks Road, Vermont this Saturday. www.percyspoems.com Yay! 
I can't wait to see you all on Saturday as I'll be publishing my 2nd poetry book, Wings of an Eagle. 

Thank you so much to those who have let me know that they'll be there. I know there are lot of people who haven't (who are not on Facebook etc.) who are also coming. Some read about me on the newspaper, some heard me on the radio and some know me in person and thinks I'm awesome. 😊 Well! You're all awesome too. 😉
I put lots of love in my poetry because I love people that I'm writing for. That is YOU! I really appreciate your love and support. Please checkout my brand new video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment